Mansfield Shire Council will hold seven community information sessions during the month of May. The sessions will involve a presentation facilitated by Councillors and senior officers regarding:
● Proposed Council Budget 2021-22
● Proposed Revenue and Rating Plan 2021-25 and
● any current issues community members wish to raise.
The Budget community information session will be held in:
● Tuesday, 4 May – Jamieson Memorial Hall, Perkins Street Jamieson
● Wednesday, 5 May – Box Hill Town Hall, 1022 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill for non-resident ratepayers.
● Thursday, 6 May – Council Chambers, Mansfield.
● Monday, 10 May – Bonnie Doon Recreation Reserve Hall, Davon Street Bonnie Doon
● Tuesday, 11 May – Tolmie Hall, Old Tolmie Road Tolmie
● Wednesday, 12 May – Merrijig Public Hall, Merrijig on and on
● Thursday, 13 May – Goughs Bay CFA Shed Goughs Bay
All information sessions start at 6.30pm.
The draft Budget 2021-22 and proposed Revenue and Rating Plan 2021-25 are available online at Council’s “Engage” website: https://engage.mansfield.vic.gov.au/
People can also join the online conversation or make written submissions on Council’s website until 5pm, 18 May 2021. All aspects of the draft Budget are explained in more detail on the website with Fact Sheets for individual topics. Council will consider all feedback before presenting the final Budget 2021-22 at the June Council meeting.